Sunday, March 14, 2010

Smiles and Frowns

When I was just turning 5 weeks old, I started doing big smiles at people! Check out my cute jammies from Cara & co.... how did she know Mommy would always call me 'Monkey'?!
But, then Mommy disappeared because she needed to have her appendix taken out. Good thing Daddy is a Super-Dad, because he took awesome care of me by himself for a couple of days! Here I am visiting Mommy in the hospital (yup, she cried when she saw me coming in), in an outfit picked out by Daddy all by himself. My hat, shirt and pants are all pink, but very different tones and clashing quite badly.
Daddy and I catching a few zzzz's together and dreaming of when Mommy returns home.
Aunt Margie came to our rescue and Daddy, Mommy, big sister Cali and I were all very well taken care of for a week. Mommy couldn't have managed on her own when Daddy went to work without her! THANK YOU, AUNT MARGIE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment