A photo as Mommy and Daddy are leaving for Chelsey and Ryan's wedding (which was absolutely beautiful!). This is the first time I was left with a babysitter that wasn't a family member! (Penny: you're considered family, so you don't count) Mommy and Daddy knew I was in great hands with Alysha, who I had a great time with. In addition to being our babysitter, she was our photographer too! :)

Meeting Jayden, my cousin Kris's nephew, and stealing his giraffe!

Keeping my cousins, James and Will, company while they eat lunch. I was getting a little grouchy, so James helped me by getting me interested in my exersaucer toys again.

Hanging out with 'Aunt' Alice.

A little afternoon cuddle with Aunt Kim and Cousin Will.

Uncle Alex arrived in Fredericton for the wedding!

James and Will were quite intrigued by me in my Jolly Jumper. I think they were jealous they couldn't go in it anymore!

Will and I were buddies and played together a bunch of times.


Me with Grampie and my cousins!

Just me and my Grampie.
No comments:
Post a Comment