Saturday, August 7, 2010

Look at me grow!

I have teeth! If you look closely, you can see my first tooth on the bottom right (my left), and if you look even more closely you can see that the two middle ones have broken through!
I've been really good at sitting, and I am comfortable enough to twist myself around to see things without falling over. Omi and I think that my twisting is how I end up moving several feet across the floor without anyone really seeing me move!

I've started twisting my legs sideways and leaning forward on my arms rocking.


When I'm on my tummy, I lift my bum in the air and bend my legs a bit, and manage to scoot backwards; I started off on the other side of my playmat. Lately, when Mommy and Daddy are trying to get me to sleep, I flip onto my belly and back up so that my legs get stuck between the rungs of my crib. Not comfortable for me, and frustrating I'm sure for Mommy and Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment