Saturday, September 18, 2010

Grammie's here!

Grammie's not going to be impressed with me putting pictures of her on here, but I don't care. She's my Grammie and I don't get to see her very often, so I want to put pictures of me and her together. The first day she was here we went on an outting to the park to go on the swings, watch the birds in the water, and play in the grass.



We tried to spend as much time outside as possible, so Grammie set up a play station on the deck for me.

This is a very typical Rachel face, finally caught on camera!


In the footsteps of all the photos of my cousins Will and James in laundry baskets, here I am thoroughly enjoying playing in a box. It was Grammie's idea. :)


My last evening and bath-time with Grammie! I miss you, Grammie!

No comments:

Post a Comment