Saturday, October 23, 2010

Swiss Relatives

Mommy, Daddy, cousin Jordan and I went to Omi and Opa's farm for Thanksgiving, and hung out with Onkel Albert and his grandson Thomas who were visiting from Switzerland! It was a beautiful day, so we spent lots of time outside... and I sucked on lots of leaves.
We went for a walk at Belwood Lake before dessert. Daddy liked walking ahead to have time with his girls.


Jordan and Mommy were slow, because Mommy kept getting rocks in her shoes.

A last visit with Onkel Albert and Thomas the day before they left.
We decided to join them for lunch and I had my first experience with a Chinese buffet.


Onkel Albert knows more English than he let on when Mommy and Daddy were in Switzerland, and he kept saying I was a 'happy girl' and that I had 'pretty blue eyes'. I thought he was pretty funny.

I was getting pretty overdue for a nap, but Daddy kept me entertained and from getting too grouchy before everyone finished eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment