Thursday, August 25, 2011

Fredericton Outtings

Grammie, Grampie, Mommy and Daddy took me on lots of fun outtings! Grammie and Grampie took all three grandkids to the fire station. We got to sit in the trucks and they gave us fire chief hats.


Grammie took me for walks with Putney.


One day at Wilmot Park, I couldn't resist the wading pool, even though I didn't have any dry clothes or another diaper! It was a wet drive home.


Grampie took me out by myself a couple of mornings, and we went on all kinds of adventures. We ate breakfast at the Cabin, watched airplanes at the airport, went to a farm and a petting zoo, and went to the Irving Big Stop where I kissed the moose.


Daddy went on all kinds of longs walks in Odell Park, and sometimes he brought us kids. Grammie was here on this one, as Daddy was too nervous to bring three kids on his own. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment