Saturday, October 22, 2011

Thanksgiving Weekend

My 'school' had a Thanksgiving potluck dinner, and I just had to wear my turkey hat! Here I am at the dinner with a pie that I made at school.
On Sunday, we went to the farm for Thanksgiving dinner - yummy! I had lots of fun looking at the animals and running around the yard.


Mommy got a great shot of me on the hay wagon!


Omi took me out to see the cows in the field.


Tante Gisie was there for the weekend, and we really hit it off. I had a great time looking at the animals with her, learning yoga, and running around the living room.


Cousin Andrea come for a visit, and Daddy and I got to sit on her Harley.


When Mommy and Daddy said it was time to go home, I decided I was going to walk. Tante Gisie came with me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment