Saturday, February 26, 2011

January 17, 2011

Birthday breakfast.
Daddy couldn't resist buying me a second xylophone!
Just a typical girl spending a little time on the phone... Mommy dressed me in a special sweater - it was hers as a little girl - on my birthday.


A gift from Aunt Kim and her clan! I knew how to work the soother right away.


I LOVE ripping paper, and am a very determined little girl.


Mommy and Daddy had candles in a cake the day before my birthday for the party, then felt guilty that they didn't have candles on my actual birthday. They decided to put a candle in one of my favorite foods, cheese!


I really liked the gift bag that came from Grammie and Grampie!


There was a chance of a storm that night, so I helped Mommy and Daddy do the 'snow dance' for a snow day while watching the Weather Network.


I'm one year old today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment