Sunday, February 20, 2011

Omi Days

I've had to stay home from school a couple of times lately, and it was Omi to the rescue! This time I had an eye infection, but feeling pretty good otherwise. I spent quite some time trying to get Carebear, Piggy and myself into my chair together. Omi took lots of pictures and laughed at how determined I was.


It was a different story two weeks later when I had bronchitis and a fever. I spent most of the day in Omi's arms, and slept in her arms, in my crib, on the couch, and on Cali's bed. Every now and then I would perk up and want down, but then I'd curl up with my blankets and cry shortly after to be held again.

I layed like this in Mommy's arms the whole time Daddy was gone driving Omi home. I had everyone pretty worried.


No comments:

Post a Comment